- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Dorsett Grand Labuan
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, City View
Executive Room, City View
Premier Suite (1 King Bed)
Deluxe Room, Harbour View
Executive Room, Harbour View
About this area
In the city centre, Dorsett Grand Labuan is in an area with good shopping. An'Nur Jamek Mosque and Surrender Point are notable landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, visit Labuan Golf Club. Don't miss out on a visit to Labuan Bird Park.Visit our Labuan travel guide
- Financial Park - 2 min walk
- Labuan Museum - 4 min walk
- Labuan International Sea Sport Complex - 13 min walk
- An'Nur Jamek Mosque - 14 min walk
- Labuan Golf Club - 3 min drive
- Labuan (LBU) - 4 min drive
- Where to eat
- Victoria Brasserie – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Dorsett Grand Labuan
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 42 for adults and MYR 21 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 170.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safe & Clean (Malaysia) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities