Bongawan Hotels from RM47
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Bongawan has to offer including its golf courses. Top sights in the area include Sabah State Mosque, Likas Stadium and 1 Borneo Hypermall.
- You'll find 399 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kota Kinabalu
- The closest major airport is in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), 34.1 mi (54.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Bongawan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- About 93 millimetres of rain falls on Bongawan each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while December and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°C