Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Borehamwood, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and cosy, this city attracts tourists with its bars and cafes. Top sights around the area include Wembley Stadium, Natural History Museum and Buckingham Palace.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Borehamwood
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LTN-Luton), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) away
Getting around Borehamwood
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Elstree & Borehamwood Station. Borehamwood may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Borehamwood
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Borehamwood gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C