St Albans Hotels from RM212
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 6 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Visiting St Albans
Travellers to St Albans give high marks for the lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its tours, cathedrals and shopping. Top sights around the area include Wembley Stadium, Natural History Museum and Museum of London.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in St Albans
- The closest major airport is in London (LTN-Luton), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 20 mi (32.2 km) away
Getting around St Albans
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from St Albans Abbey Station, St Albans City Station or Park Street Station. St Albans may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for St Albans
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 0°C
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on St Albans each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 0°C