Patong Hotels from RM74
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Patong, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, lively bar scene and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Top sights in the city include Patong Beach and Bangla Road.
- You'll find 2955 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Phuket
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Patong
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Patong is 74 millimetres
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C