Karon Hotels from RM67
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 31 Mar 2020
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Karon, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and relaxing setting. Top sights around the area include Patong Beach, Big Buddha and Chalong Temple.
- You'll find 2943 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Phuket
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Karon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Karon is 74 millimetres
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C