Kamala Hotels from RM133
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Kamala, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Relaxing and cultural, this city also attracts tourists with its seafood. Patong Beach, Phuket Fantasea and Bangla Road are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2943 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Phuket
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 11.2 mi (18 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Kamala
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Kamala gets about 74 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°C