Madrid Hotels from RM202
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 31 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 17 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 2 Apr 2020
Where to stay in Madrid
History buffs will enjoy exploring Madrid, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, theatre and renowned art. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its monuments, architecture and shopping. Top sights in the city include Plaza Mayor, Prado Museum and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum.
- There are 2435 hotels and other accommodation options in Madrid
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Madrid
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Madrid is simple. Nearby metro stations include Sol Station, Gran Via Station and Callao Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Madrid Recoletos Station, Madrid Principe Pio Station or Madrid Atocha Station.
Dressing for Madrid
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Madrid each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C