Visitors to Stevenage are sure to enjoy the entertainment. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, churches and theatres.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Stevenage
- The closest major airport is in London (LTN-Luton), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (STN-Stansted), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) away
Getting around Stevenage
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Stevenage Station. Stevenage might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Stevenage
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 0°C
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on Stevenage each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 0°C