- Bluewater Shopping Centre
- 5 min drive
- Lakeside Shopping Centre
- 9 min drive
- Tilbury Fort
- 17 min drive
- London (LCY-London City)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Dartford, Hotel Campanile Dartford is near a train station. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Bluewater Shopping Centre and Lakeside Shopping Centre. Kent Cyclopark and Eagle Heights Wildlife Park are also worth visiting.
- Bluewater Shopping Centre - 5 min drive
- Lakeside Shopping Centre - 9 min drive
- Brands Hatch Circuit - 17 min drive
- Tilbury Fort - 17 min drive
- Victoria Road Stadium - 17 min drive
- Greenhithe Stone Crossing Station - 13 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Buffet restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hotel Campanile Dartford
Special check-in instructions
- Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night.
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: GBP 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 9.25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 3 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 3 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Extended parking fee: GBP 5 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Campanile Dartford
- Campanile Dartford
- Hotel Campanile Dartford Hotel
- Hotel Campanile Dartford Dartford
- Hotel Campanile Dartford Hotel Dartford