Antipolo Hotels from RM91
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Antipolo has to offer including the churches, local tours and waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, cafes and entertainment choices. Smart Araneta Coliseum, Ayala Center and Resorts World Manila are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1054 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Antipolo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- About 2058 millimetres of rain falls on Antipolo each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°C