Budget Hostels from RM30
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Manila
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Manila
TRYP by Wyndham Mall of Asia Manila
Reviewed on 9 Nov 2020
Dusit Thani Manila
Reviewed on 10 Oct 2020
City Garden GRAND Hotel
Reviewed on 19 Mar 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're looking for a low-cost place to stay in Manila, one of the 55 hostels here could be a great option. No two hostels look identical, but these dormitory-style accommodation options all have the following:
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
- Budget prices
- A social environment
Hostels are a great way to stay in Manila for good value, so you can save more for exploring. You can check out the churches and other cultural highlights in this destination, as well as attractions like the Chinatown.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Manila?
Good weather's always better when you're experiencing new places, so here's some information about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while December and March are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33° C and night-time temperatures average 21° C
- April-June: 34° C is the daytime average and 22° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32° C and night-time averages are around 23° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31° C during the day and 21° C at night
- Average rainfall is 2058 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Manila?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might enjoy these places:Top Sights
- SM Mall of Asia
- San Agustin Church
- Rizal Park
- Paco Park
- Rajah Sulayman Park
- Dulaang Rajah Sulayman Theatre
- Bahay Tsinoy
- Manila Metropolitan Theatre
Generally, Manila is known for its:
- Cultural attractions
- Live music
How to Get to Manila and Around the Area
You'll find the nearest airport in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), located 6.5 mi (10.4 km) away from the city centre. Once you're on the ground, you may want to make use of public transport. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Carriedo LRT Station, Central LRT Station and Recto LRT Station. To explore more of the surrounding area, catch a train at Manila Tutuban Station, Manila Espana Station or Manila Laong Laan Station.