Angono Hotels from RM111
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 9 Nov 2020
Travellers to Angono will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include SM Mall of Asia, Resorts World Manila and Ayala Center.
- There are 989 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Angono
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- Average annual rainfall for Angono is 2058 millimetres
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°F