Search B&B in Manila
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Manila
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Manila
TRYP by Wyndham Mall of Asia Manila
Reviewed on 9 Nov 2020
Dusit Thani Manila
Reviewed on 10 Oct 2020
City Garden GRAND Hotel
Reviewed on 19 Mar 2020
Why stay at a B&B in Manila?
Whether you're on a romantic holiday and want to stay somewhere quiet, or you're travelling solo and hoping to get some tips from locals, B&Bs can be a great choice for many travellers. LOCALIZE LOCALIZE
How to pack for the weather in Manila
If you're trying to figure out the optimal time to holiday in Manila, we've gathered some useful weather info to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while December and March are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 2058 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33°C and nighttime temperatures average 21°C
- April-June: 34°C is the daytime average and 22°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 23°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
Sightseeing In and Around Manila
If you enjoy experiencing a new place through your taste buds, you'll definitely enjoy Manila for its array of dining options and charming cafes. When you want to explore some cultural attractions on your trip, Dulaang Rajah Sulayman Theatre and Bahay Tsinoy are worthy sites to visit. You should put SM Mall of Asia and San Agustin Church on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travellers also enjoy Manila for its:
- Cultural attractions
- Live music
Fly into Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), which is located 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the heart of the city.
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Carriedo LRT Station, Central LRT Station and Recto LRT Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Manila Tutuban Station, Manila Espana Station or Manila Laong Laan Station.