Pasig Hotels from RM111
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Mar 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Pasig, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and fun sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes and live music. Around the area, top sights include SM Mall of Asia, Smart Araneta Coliseum and Ayala Center.
- You'll find 1060 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Pasig
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pasig is 2058 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 21°C