Cainta Hotels from RM72
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Cainta has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Top sights around the area include SM Mall of Asia, Smart Araneta Coliseum and Ayala Center.
- You'll find 1054 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Cainta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Cainta gets about 2058 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while March and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C