Visitors to Sutton are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. Natural History Museum, Buckingham Palace and Big Ben are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 6694 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) away
Getting around Sutton
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from West Sutton Station, Sutton Cheam Station or Sutton Station. Sutton might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Sutton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Sutton is 25 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C