Taipa Hotels from RM105
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Taipa are sure to enjoy the casinos, shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. Top sights around the area include Macau Tower, A-Ma Temple and Senado Square.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Taipa
- The closest major airport is in Macau (MFM-Macau Intl.), 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Zhuhai (ZUH), 16 mi (25.7 km) away
Dressing for Taipa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the nighttime average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Taipa gets about 44 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°C