Coloane Hotels from RM139
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Jan 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Coloane, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Top sights around the area include Macau Tower, A-Ma Temple and Senado Square.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Coloane
- The closest major airport is in Macau (MFM-Macau Intl.), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Zhuhai (ZUH), 15 mi (24.2 km) away
Dressing for Coloane
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 19°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and nighttime averages of 13°C
- Average annual rainfall for Coloane is 44 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°C