Macau Hotels from RM149
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Jan 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Macau, and visitors give high marks for the casinos, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its museums and cathedrals. Top sights in the city include Fortaleza do Monte, Ruins of St. Paul's Cathedral and Senado Square.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodation options in Macau
- The closest major airport is in Macau (MFM-Macau Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Zhuhai (ZUH), 17 mi (27.3 km) away
Dressing for Macau
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 13°C as the night-time average
- About 44 millimetres of rain falls on Macau each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°C