San Juan Hotels from RM55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting San Juan
Visitors to San Juan are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, entertainment choices and cafes. Top sights around the area include SM Mall of Asia, Smart Araneta Coliseum and Ayala Center.
- You'll find 1052 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 7 mi (11.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around San Juan
Metro stations nearby include J. Ruiz LRT Station and V. Mapa LRT Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for San Juan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- San Juan gets about 2058 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C