Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Sep 2020
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Langkawi, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and fun sporting events. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. A top sight in the city is Langkawi Cable Car.
- There are 281 hotels and other accommodation options in Langkawi
- The closest major airport is in Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.), 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Langkawi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Langkawi is 70 millimetres
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C