- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Something went wrong.Try a new search.
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Please select a valid check out date
About this area
Located in Langkawi's Kuah neighbourhood, Bayview Hotel Langkawi is in the city centre. Kuah Jetty and Langkawi Terminal Ferry are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Langkawi Wildlife Park and Underwater World. Langkawi Water Kingdom and Herbwalk in Langkawi are also worth visiting. Kayaking and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ziplining and hiking/biking trails nearby.Visit our Langkawi travel guide
- Night Market - 4 min walk
- Al-Hana Mosque - 12 min walk
- CHOGM Park - 15 min walk
- Langkawi Parade MegaMall - 18 min walk
- Eagle Square - 3 min drive
- Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- Flamingo Coffee House – Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Phoenix Chinese – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Woodpecker Lounge – Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cots/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Toilet paper
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Free bottled water
- Free newspapers
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-friendly workspace
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 25 for adults and MYR 18 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 55.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; enhanced cleanliness; enhanced cleanliness.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safe & Clean (Malaysia) guidelines.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Bayview Hotel Langkawi
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service