Find Ipoh Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Mar 2020
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Ipoh, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the cafes, hot springs and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples.
- There are 230 hotels and other accommodation options in Ipoh
- The closest major airport is in Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah), 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Ipoh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Ipoh is 65 millimetres
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C