Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Gopeng has to offer. There are 356 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah), 8.9 mi (14.2 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Gopeng
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Gopeng gets about 65 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 32°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F