Fort Lauderdale Hotels from RM132
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 25 Sep 2020
Visiting Fort Lauderdale
Travellers to Fort Lauderdale give high marks for the beaches, lively bar scene and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its live music and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Aventura Mall, Bonnet House Museum and Gardens and Hugh Taylor Birch State Park.
- There are 1732 hotels and other accommodation options in Fort Lauderdale
- The closest major airport is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FXE-Fort Lauderdale Executive), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) away
Getting around Fort Lauderdale
With so many transport options, exploring all of Fort Lauderdale is easy. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Fort Lauderdale Station, Fort Lauderdale Station or Fort Lauderdale Airport Station. You can explore options for water transport at the local marina.
Dressing for Fort Lauderdale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Fort Lauderdale gets about 1689 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 15°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Fort Lauderdale?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fort Lauderdale, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best place to stay for families in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Fort Lauderdale?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly hotel in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best high-end hotel in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best boutique hotel in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Fort Lauderdale?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Fort Lauderdale?
Recent Reviews in Fort Lauderdale
More trip options
- Hotels in Fort Lauderdale by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Areas of Fort Lauderdale
- Hotels near Fort Lauderdale Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Fort Lauderdale
- More Hotel Options in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
- Hotels Near Fort Lauderdale
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations