Chicago Hotels from RM255
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Chicago
The heart of the Midwest’s glittering metropolis has many offerings, from shopping and dining to parks, museums and exciting contemporary public art.
A dazzling array of boutiques, luxury shops, famous department stores and pleasant cafés, where shopaholics can lose themselves for hours.
4.5/5Wonderful!(187 area reviews)
Bordered roughly by the surrounding elevated train circuit, this Chicago neighborhood has restaurants, galleries, parks and a giant silver bean.
5/5Exceptional!(5 area reviews)
Both a neighborhood and a park, this northern Chicago area has gorgeous scenery, residential streets lined with stately homes and extensive shopping and dining.
3/5(3 area reviews)
South of downtown Chicago, this neighborhood features cultural activities, sports and convention centers and a great dining and nightlife scene.
Travellers to Chicago give high marks for the theatre, interesting architecture and fascinating museums. Urban and scenic, this city will delight tourists with its art, monuments and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Millennium Park, Willis Tower and Skydeck Ledge.
- There are 1225 hotels and other accommodation options in Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) away
Getting around Chicago
With so many ways to get around, seeing Chicago is simple. Nearby metro stations include Monroe Station, Monroe Station and Adams-Wabash Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Millennium Station, Chicago Van Buren Street Station or Chicago Union Station.
Dressing for Chicago
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -8°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -7°C as the night-time average
- About 991 millimetres of rain falls on Chicago each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -6°C