Overview of Congress Plaza Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Lake View
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Suite, 1 King Bed, Lakeside
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Lake View
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible
About this area
In the city centre, Congress Plaza Hotel is in Chicago's The Loop neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Auditorium Building and Theatre and Museum of Contemporary Photography are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Fine Arts Building and Buckingham Fountain. John G. Shedd Aquarium and Navy Pier are not to be missed. Looking to get your feet wet? Windsurfing and sailing adventures can be found near the property. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Harrison Station is 5 minutes by foot and Harold Washington Library Station is 6 minutes.Visit our Chicago travel guide
- Columbia College Chicago - 1 min walk
- Museum of Contemporary Photography - 1 min walk
- Auditorium Building and Theatre - 2 min walk
- Spertus Institute of Jewish Studies - 2 min walk
- Fine Arts Building - 3 min walk
- Chicago Van Buren Street Station - 2 min walk
- Harrison Station - 5 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast.
About this property
Congress Plaza Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 23 for adults, and USD 12 and USD 18 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 46.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 49.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 59.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Needed updating, worn carpet overpainted doors and lack of larger televisions