Visitors to Siburan are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 117 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kuching (KCH-Kuching Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Siburan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Siburan is 143 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually June and August with an average temperature of 33°F, while the coldest months are January and June with an average of 22°F