Find Kuching Hotels - Kuching, Sarawak
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors give high marks for the riverfront in Kuching, which is also known for its festivals and seafood. This cultural city also attracts tourists with its rainforest.
- There are 122 hotels and other accommodation options in Kuching
- The closest major airport is in Kuching (KCH-Kuching Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Kuching
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- About 143 millimetres of rain falls on Kuching each year
- August and June are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while February and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C