Phra Samut Chedi Hotels from RM78
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 9 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 10 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 12 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 27 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 3 Dec 2019
Visiting Phra Samut Chedi
Those travelling to Phra Samut Chedi are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Grand Palace.
- There are 2579 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) away
Dressing for Phra Samut Chedi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- About 1387 millimetres of rain falls on Phra Samut Chedi each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 35°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 21°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Phra Samut Chedi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Phra Samut Chedi, will I receive a refund?
What are some hotels with pools in Phra Samut Chedi?
Recent Reviews in Phra Samut Chedi
More trip options
- Hotels in Phra Samut Chedi by Star Rating
- Hotels near Phra Samut Chedi Airport
- Areas of Phra Samut Chedi
- Hotels near Phra Samut Chedi Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Phra Samut Chedi
- Phra Samut Chedi Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Phra Samut Chedi
- Hotels Near Phra Samut Chedi
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations