- Hua Hin Pier
- 6 min walk
- Hua Hin Shopping Mall
- 7 min walk
- Hua Hin Clock Tower
- 7 min walk
- Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa is located on the beach and in an area with great shopping. Hua Hin Railway Station and Hua Hin Clock Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park and Black Mountain Water Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Hutsadin Elephant Foundation and Elephant Village. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Hua Hin travel guide
- Hua Hin Pier - 6 min walk
- Hua Hin Shopping Mall - 7 min walk
- Hua Hin Clock Tower - 7 min walk
- Hua Hin Railway Station - 10 min walk
- Hua Hin Night Market - 12 min walk
- Hua Hin Station - 10 min walk
- Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- White Lotus Rooftop Bar – Ocean-view rooftop bar. Open on selected days. Reservations required.
- Chay Had – Ocean-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- The Market – Pool-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Hua Hin Brewing Company – Restaurant offering German cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
About this property
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 2531.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 700 for adults and THB 350 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 300 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: THB 300 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 150 per person (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2531.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hilton Hua Hin Resort
- Hilton Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Hilton
- Hilton Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin
- Hilton Hua Hin Resort And Spa
- Hilton Hua Hin & Spa Hua Hin
- Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa Hotel
- Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa Hua Hin
- Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa Hotel Hua Hin
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice property in very convenient location Hua Hin. Easy walking to shopping and restaurants. Some rooms need updating, but I'm general the hotel is in good condition. Hotel kindly upgraded us to a junior site with a lovely view. We would happily return to the hotel.