Bang Phli Hotels from RM49
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 10 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 27 Mar 2020
Visiting Bang Phli
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Bang Phli, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, shopping and lively bar scene. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its golfing. Around the area, top sights include Odeon Circle, Wat Pho and Wat Arun.
- You'll find 2848 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bangkok
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 22 mi (35.4 km) away
Getting around Bang Phli
Make your way to Suvarnabhumi Airport Station for metro transport. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Bang Phli
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- About 1387 millimetres of rain falls on Bang Phli each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°C