- Samyan Mitrtown
- 4 min walk
- Patpong Night Market
- 8 min walk
- MBK Center
- 18 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
In the city centre, Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point is in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Bangkok Riverside and Jim Thompson House are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit MBK Center and Patpong Night Market. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Sam Yan Station is 3 minutes by foot and Silom Station is 14 minutes.
4.4/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (1244 reviews)
- Safe (1015 reviews)
- Transportation (912 reviews)
- Samyan Mitrtown - 4 min walk
- Patpong Night Market - 8 min walk
- Lumphini Park - 14 min walk
- MBK Center - 18 min walk
- Siam Center - 11 min drive
- Sam Yan Station - 3 min walk
- Bangkok Hua Lamphong Station - 18 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 39 min drive
- Where to eat
- Krua Luang – Buffet restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Rodjana – Buffet restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast.
About this property
Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1250.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 550 for adults and THB 550 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1650 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1250.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mandarin Hotel Managed Centre Point Bangkok
- Mandarin Hotel Managed Centre Point
- Mandarin Managed Centre Point Bangkok
- Mandarin Managed Centre Point
- Mandarin Managed By Point
- Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point Hotel
- Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point Bangkok
- Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point Hotel Bangkok