Visiting Samut Prakan
Visitors can enjoy all that Samut Prakan has to offer including the temples, gardens and seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its zoo. Top sights around the area include Odeon Circle, Wat Arun and Wat Pho.
- You'll find 2847 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bangkok
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 11 mi (17.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 25.2 mi (40.5 km) away
Getting around Samut Prakan
Head to Samrong BTS Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Samut Prakan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- About 1387 millimetres of rain falls on Samut Prakan each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 21°C