Visiting Mogliano Veneto
Visitors to Mogliano Veneto are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, golf courses and coffee shops. Rialto Bridge, St. Mark's Basilica and Forte Bazzera are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodation options in Mogliano Veneto
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF), 6.6 mi (10.7 km) away
Getting around Mogliano Veneto
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Mogliano Veneto Station. Mogliano Veneto might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Mogliano Veneto
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Mogliano Veneto is 33 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C