Kaliurang Hotels from RM36
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 24 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2020
Travellers to Kaliurang will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 597 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.), 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Surakarta (SOC-Adisumarmo Intl.), 25.2 mi (40.5 km) away.
Dressing for Kaliurang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Kaliurang gets about 1301 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 34°F, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 23°F