Travellers to Klaten will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Klaten, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Surakarta (SOC-Adisumarmo Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.), 15.8 mi (25.5 km) away.
Dressing for Klaten
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Klaten is 1301 millimetres
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 23°C