Visitors can enjoy all that Getasan has to offer including its mountain views. There are 63 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Surakarta (SOC-Adisumarmo Intl.), 23.1 mi (37.1 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) away.
Dressing for Getasan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Getasan is 1301 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 23°C