- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Platinum Adisucipto Hotel & Conference
- Free WiFi
- Free airport shuttle
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Depok, Platinum Adisucipto Hotel & Conference is in the business district and near the airport. Prambanan Temple and Yogyakarta Monument are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Malioboro Street and Malioboro Mall. Gembira Loka Zoo and TransMart Studio Mini are also worth visiting.Visit our Depok travel guide
- Kalasan Temple - 4 min drive
- Plaza Ambarrukmo - 6 min drive
- Adisucipto Golf Course - 8 min drive
- Maguwoharjo Stadium - 19 min drive
- Jogja Bay - 21 min drive
- Yogyakarta Train Station - 19 min drive
- Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.) - 1 min drive
- Where to eat
- Palladium Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine.
About this property
Platinum Adisucipto Hotel & Conference
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: IDR 200000.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: IDR 100000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The door lock that didn't work on my first day, and no one came to my room to check why it is not working or did I missed step/s in the process of locking the door from the outside, I was just informed not to worry cause there is a CCTV outside my room. Probably I should have used all door locks before turning the main doorknob (from the inside) so that it will work (my observation) and it worked. I like the hotel receptionist people they are very friendly and very welcoming. Hotel and airport transfers are well provided.