Borobudur Hotels from RM27
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors give high marks for the temples in Borobudur, which is also known for its tours and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and museums.
- You'll find 594 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Yogyakarta
- The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.), 21.8 mi (35.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Borobudur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Borobudur gets about 1301 millimetres of rain per year
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while September and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C