Griante Hotels from
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Griante give high marks for the lakeside setting and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. Around the area, top sights include Villa Carlotta, Villa Melzi and Villa del Balbianello.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodation options in Griante
- The closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno), 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.), 35.9 mi (57.8 km) away
Dressing for Griante
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Griante each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C