Visitors to Bantul are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 571 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Bantul
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 1301 millimetres of rain falls on Bantul each year
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 34°F, while September and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F