Visitors can enjoy all that Baturetno has to offer including its museums. In Baturetno, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.), 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Surakarta (SOC-Adisumarmo Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) away.
Dressing for Baturetno
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Baturetno is 1301 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 23°C