Yogyakarta Hotels from RM78
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 11 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Yogyakarta, and visitors give high marks for the temples and local tours. This cultural city also attracts tourists with its museums.
- There are 595 hotels and other accommodation options in Yogyakarta
- The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.), 4.9 mi (8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Surakarta (SOC-Adisumarmo Intl.), 32.7 mi (52.7 km) away
Getting around Yogyakarta
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Yogyakarta Tugu Station. Yogyakarta may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Yogyakarta
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Yogyakarta is 1301 millimetres
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 23°C