Sedayu Hotels from RM36
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 24 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2020
Those travelling to Sedayu are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 575 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Sedayu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Sedayu gets about 1183 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 34°F, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 23°F