Visitors can enjoy all that Parangtritis has to offer including its beaches. There are 520 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Parangtritis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Parangtritis is 1301 millimetres
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 34°F, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 23°F