Overview of lebua at State Tower (The World's First Vertical Destination)
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior City View Suite Balcony
Executive Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Superior River View Suite Balcony
Executive Suite, 3 Bedrooms
Superior Upgrade to Riverview
Superior Suite, Balcony (Family)
Riverview Suite (Family)
Tower Club, Lounge Access, City View
Tower Club, Lounge Access, River View
Tower Club City View with Breakfast
Tower Club River View with Breakfast
Special Domestic Rate - Superior City View Suite (Upgrade to River View)
Superior City View Suite Balcony (Free one-way Airport Transfer)
Superior River View Suite Balcony (Free one-way Airport Transfer)
Special Domestic Rate - Superior River View Suite (Late Checkout 2PM)
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighbourhood, lebua at State Tower (The World's First Vertical Destination) is in the city centre and on a river. Sri Mariamman Temple and Grand Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Iconsiam and Asiatique The Riverfront. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World if you're travelling with kids. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- Sri Mariamman Temple - 9 min walk
- Patpong Night Market - 5 min drive
- Lumphini Park - 7 min drive
- Asiatique The Riverfront - 7 min drive
- Iconsiam - 10 min drive
- Yommarat - 4 min drive
- Surasak BTS Station - 10 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 39 min drive
- Where to eat
- Chef's Table1MichelinStar – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Sirocco-64th floor – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Mezzaluna 2 Michelin Star – 2 star Michelin rating. Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Breeze-52nd floor – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
lebua at State Tower (The World's First Vertical Destination)
Awards and affiliations
- Lebua at State Tower (The World's First Vertical Destination) is listed in the 2018 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 706.00 for adults and THB 353 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2500 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 8)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2150.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Top of the line hotel and balcony. Excellent bathroom and very roomy