Richmond Hotels from RM191
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Richmond give high marks for the beautiful gardens and lively bar scene. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its rivers and cafes. Top sights in the city include Kew Palace and Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
- You'll find 6694 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City), 15.1 mi (24.4 km) away
Getting around Richmond
With so many ways to get around, exploring Richmond is easy. Metro stations nearby include Richmond Underground Station and Kew Gardens Underground Station. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Richmond Station, Richmond North Sheen Station or Richmond Kew Gardens Station.
Dressing for Richmond
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Richmond each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C