Faversham Hotels from RM201
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Dec 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Faversham are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, local tours and golf courses. Canterbury Cathedral, Leeds Castle and St. Martin's Church are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Faversham
- The closest major airport is in Manston (MSE-Kent Intl.), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (SEN-Southend), 20.7 mi (33.4 km) away
Getting around Faversham
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Faversham Station or Faversham Selling Station. Faversham may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Faversham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Faversham is 26 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C